Saturday, August 22, 2009
Family
Okay, it's no secret. Family is very important to me. The other day, I was at the pool with my cousins. Andrew, (3 yrs. I think.) looked at me with a evil grin, and threw my dry towel in the kiddie pool. You have to admit, the kid's smart enough to make someone think twice about making HIM mad. I went after the towel, and then Drew. We were laughing so hard. Family can be a real blessing. :) On the other hand...we still have to work some things out. Like when my brother and I fight. It's typical. My parents are working somethings out right now, and it is serious. People can really get hurt. Physically, and mentally. All I can do is pray. If anyone reads this blog, please pray for Jenn and Kale's marriage. For our whole family, actually. Mom, dad, me, and my brother. Anyway...I really think family is dear to me. That's the point. Love is POWERFUL! use it wisely. -Iva
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment